This cake is absolutely delicious. I brought half of it over to my parents and got a snapchat not even an hour later of an empty plate. I promise you, it’s that good. It’s that easy.
- 1 box prepared cake mix (or your favorite cake batter if you’re feeling fancy)
- 1 – 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Cooking spray or oil to grease the bundt pan
- Prepare the cake. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and grease the bundt pan. Prepare the mix according to the directions on the box. Mix the cream cheese with the egg and sugar until smooth.
- Bake the cake. Pour 75% of the batter into the greased bundt pan. Then, put the cream cheese in an even layer around the bundt pan, and then top with the remaining cake batter. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted.
- Prepare. Once the cake is baked, remove from the oven and let cool. Top with the toppings, enjoy, and serve!